Nawal Al Zoghbi

RSSBiography in Wikipedia
Nawal Al Zoghbi is born on 29 June 1972. She is a Lebanese singer. Performing in Arabic she has a solid fan base throughout the Arab world and extending into North America and Europe.Her musical career has spanned over 15 years. Zoghbi believes her success is due to the true emotion she delivers through her voice. She is quoted as saying 'whether a voice is big or small, if it lacks emotion it will never succeed'.Al Zoghbi is one of the best-selling-female artists in the new Arabic music history.
Nawal Al Zoghbi as kids

Do you know the blog site of Nawal Al Zoghbi.? If you know,Please share with us.
U COMMENT
I FOLLOW

25 comments:

Xenon_Man said...

Awe, she is so cutie!

LED_Fog said...

Very cute!

Mr. super-chip said...

Awee, so cute

HID_Bulbs_Guy said...

How old is this pic?

German_BMW said...

Maybe 30 years ago?

Pretty_Mercedes said...

There was no camera 30 years ago, lol

Xenon_Replacement said...

Sure there was

Plasma_LED said...

Yea no kidding

LED_Lights said...

Hahah so true

MR. Bubble said...

Very !!!!!!

LED_Lights_Man said...

How old is this?

OBD_Scanner said...

42 now I think

Car_Parts_Man said...

45 for sure

Super_Flux_LEDs said...

a lot older than that I think

Mr LED Strobe Lights said...

Hahah so true

LED Lights for Homes said...

Very true

Dodge_Ram_Parts said...

True yes

Philips _Xenon_HID said...

Very true, I agree

HID_Lights_Bulbs said...

So cool

Electric_Supercharger said...

a lot older than that I think

Hidlight_Accessories_HID said...

That's what I thought too

Complete_HID_Kits said...

So true. I was just about to say that too

BMW_Accessories said...

Hahaha I was thinking the same

Tips and Tricks said...

A great post - I continually feel that it's less simple than I previously thought.

Medical Surgery Procedure said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!

Post a Comment